- Press [Driver Assistance] on Vehicle Settings Screen.
- Press the desired item.
It controls response speed of Smart Cruise Control.
- [Fast]: It sets Smart Cruise Control System response speed to fast.
- [Normal]: It sets Smart Cruise Control System response speed to normal.
- [Slow]: It sets Smart Cruise Control System response speed to slow.
You can set front vehicle start notice and driving related safety support items during vehicle driving.
- [Leading Vehicle Departure Alert]: It notifies when stopped front vehicle starts.
- [Lane Following Assist]: It supports by automatically operating steering wheel to drive in the center of the lane.
- [Hwy. Driving Assist]: It supports for driver to maintain safe distance from vehicle in front at the set speed and to stay in the center of the lane on highway.
- [Highway Auto Speed Zone Slowdown]: It automatically decreases speed in highway safety section.
- [Highway Auto Curve Zone Slowdown]: It automatically decreases speed before entering highway curve section.
Selects the timing for the alert of the driver assistance system. Select [Normal]/[Later].
Controls the volume level for the alert of the driver assistance system. Select [High]/[Medium]/[Low]/[Off].
Controls the Vibration Alert Intensity of Steering Wheel of Safe Driving System. Select [Enhanced]/[Normal]/[Minimized].
Driver Attention Warning
Sets the sensitivity for the phone call to recommend resting or the alert activated based on the determined driver’s driving condition.
- [Safety Notice Call]: If careless driving condition is determined, a phone call is automatically made to the driver to assist for safe driving by recommending a rest.
- [High Sensitivity]/[Normal Sensitivity]/[Off]: It warns driver’s negligent status by selecting sensitivity, and if necessary, recommends to rest.
You can set collision prevention and warning for front safety.
- [Active Assist]: It supports collision prevention through warning and vehicle control in case of front collision danger.
- [Warning Only]: It makes warning in case of front collision danger.
- [Off]: It turns off front safety function.
Sets Lane Departure and Departure Warning.
- [Lane Keeping Assist]: It supports to stay inside lane by automatically controlling steering wheel when vehicle approaches edge of lane.
- [Lane Departure Warning]: It makes warning when vehicle goes out of lane.
- [Off]: It turns off lane safety function.
Sets Video Display, Safe Car Exit Assistance, Rear Cross Safety. Collision Prevision Assistance and Collision Warning.
- [Blind-Spot View]: Displays the video on the blind spot when changing the lane.
- [Safe Exit Assist]: Assist the rider to get off from the vehicle through warning and control by detecting vehicles in the rear and side directions.
- [Active Assist]: It supports collision prevention through warning and vehicle control in case of blind spot collision danger.
- [Warning Only]: It makes warning in case of blind spot collision danger.
- [Off]: It turns off rear side safety function.
You can set rear camera settings and collision warning for parking safety.
- [Camera Settings]: Adjusts the brightness and contrast settings of the rear camera.
- [Rear Cross-Traffic Safety]: Assists in collision-avoidance by providing a warning and vehicle control when a risk of rear cross-traffic collision is detected while backing up.